12 April 2013

Where To Purchase Organic Aid Moisturizing Scrub Cream?

Edit Posted by Miss Wanie with No comments


YOU!!! Yes you! I'm asking you who read this post / to those who came here for "Organic Aid Range".


From my oberservation (ecehh cehh cehhh), I found that my post reviewing about Organic Aid moisturizer and cleanser were the most top searched within all entries. 


Ok ok.. back to my title. It was sooooo soooo hard to find the scrub right? I've been searching it in all Guardian / Watsons whenever I went to any hypermarket. Nah~ I end up with solution to look for it in Amazon / Ebay. And the price was not that cheap! Aiyoh~


Or any of you ever saw this scrub somewhere? Please please please.. do tell me and I promise I will share my experience with this scrub and post it here. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment